Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first English Poem

You have a white skin
I have a black skin
but still it is called skin

you can speak chinese
I can speak siamese
but still it is callled language

You can dance like a lion
I can dance like a snake
but still it is called entertainment

You can live ia a big house
I only live in a small hut
but still it is called home

What is a difference between you and me
White and black are just a matter of colours
Chinese or siamese are just a matter of language

But God create us for more than that
We are here to serve, to lead, to follow and to make this world beautiful
We are the Caliph of the world..

1 comment:

Mebius said...

'ilmu yang rendah tarafnya adalah ilmu yang hanya berkisar di lidah, ilmu yang tinggi tarafnya ialah ilmu yang bukan sahaja berkisar di lidah tetapi mengubah tubuh dan perlakuan manusia'...Saidina Ali bin Abu Thalib...dalam Najuh Balaghah.