Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm not a long distant runner nor a long distant cyclist

Since my childhood, I could remember that I never known as a sprinter or a marathone. When I was in standard five, I was chosen to be in the relay team for my house but we didn't win. At standard six, I was also not chosen to be in the school atheletics squad although I played football, hockey, badminton , takraw and so on for the school. It was because I couln't run fast compared to the others. In secondary school, I just could go down the field to see my fellow friend making the state record i long jump but what I did only, taking part in the shot putt but in the same time I was the school hockey team captain and played almost all games found in school. During cross country, I never finished because I would start walking after a few hundred metres. When I joined the cycling committee back in year 1995, I lost badly to other members in 1 km cycling event for the organiser. The best thing I've done in running or ccycling was when I took part in jogathon for the teachers in Kapit, Sarawak. I got 6th place. It was amazing. I have to admit that I can play many games but I cannot run faster or farther compare to others.....

No comments: