Monday, April 28, 2008

ideal weight


Salam,


Today I'm feeling well, alhamdulillah and thank's Allah for giving me all this kind of feeling. We are still given the feel to have our breakfast and this morning, again, I put thousand of calories as the food intake.


My weight is 87 kg and in this three months I had put on 3 kg. I started to do exercise yesterday because I was worried and hope that I will get my ideal weight by the end of this year. I have 8 more months and I dont want the target to be just on my day dreaming. I'm sure with little commitment I can achieve this target because I used to exercise (jogging ) daily before. My problem since July last year had been a reason to my weigt gain.


I will start to do brisk walking if the pain in my chest and stomach decrease. By controlling the amount of food in terms of calories, I really ambitious to have my 32" waistline and my two months' of daily push ups had shown a good result where I start to be more muscular than before.


I know that by exercising and food control are the answer to overweight problem but we have to give full commitment to get the ideal weight. Last time, I put a few photos of Mr Fitness on the wall of my living room and everyday I will talk to myself that if I cannot get the shape like them, by getting half of them was counted successful.


Today , 28 of Mei with 87 kg of weight, I will again write about this after I reduce my weight two months from now.




No comments: